We are Samhita
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal.
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, ﬁrst-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilising catalytic ﬁnance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
As an important member of the Senior Management team, you shall have to lead the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in project implementation, streamlining program management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training. The overall aims to hold all internal stakeholders involved in the business accountable for the overall quality of the ﬁnal services offered at Samhita.
● Responsible for formulating, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all Samhita projects.
● Process Designing and Roll out – Ideate, design and roll out new services. Design SOPs & Process Manuals.
● Prepare strategy notes and management updates for submission to top management – Deﬁne productivity and efﬁciency measures for business effectiveness analysis. Design rating tools for staff appraisal and monitoring tools to track their progress in various parameters like governance, systems, controls & processes & operations.
● Capacity Building and Training – Heading the overall training function at Samhita and designing training programs. Design Training Modules on functional areas as well as soft skills.
● Design Digital training modules (audio, visuals, mobile games, e-learning etc.) – Deliver training programs to employees at all levels through interactive classroom sessions, activity-based sessions, games, e-learning and other digital modes.
Qualiﬁcations, Skills & Experience:
Work Location: Remote / preferably based in Mumbai
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR - Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected]