We are Samhita.org
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, ﬁrst-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilising catalytic ﬁnance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
A. Project Management
- Responsibilities include the coordination and supervision of all aspects of projects. Monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports regarding status of project.
- Program designs for the projects & creating presentations/proposals for the same.
- Develop project proposal, feasibility study, implementation, evaluation and monitoring. Plan and support implementation of the project
- Ensure milestone achievements and qualitative and quantitative measurement of existing projects through monitoring and evaluation. Comprehensive evaluation and analysis of strategic initiatives.
B. Client Outreach and Market Analysis
- Conduct background research and analysis on client industries and/or problems
- Identify and conduct outreach to customers / donors (directly / indirectly) to explore potential business opportunities
- Identify, evaluate and track opportunities for customer outreach like events, conferences and seminars. Also participate in such forums as and when required.
C. Client Engagement
- Support development of impactful project proposals for CSR projects for corporates & donor organisations
- Lead proposal development process by engaging with Consulting, Innovation, Implementation and Senior Management team
- Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions,
and integrate them while developing impactful proposals
- Act as a liaison between the operational teams and key client contacts
D. Development and Capacity Building
- Support NGO on boarding on Samhita’s database and technology platform
- Negotiate and contract NGOs and implementing partners
- Support development of processes and templates to improve team’s efﬁciency and efﬁcacy
Qualiﬁcations, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in program management and consulting.
- Bachelors/Masters degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related ﬁeld of study.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Good interpersonal, facilitating and inﬂuencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. Structured and analytical approach to solving problems.
- You are someone who loves taking initiative, you do not hesitate before taking on new responsibilities and can juggle between multiple projects.
- Stellar planning with the ability to prioritize amidst various / sometimes conﬂicting
priorities. Adept at scoping out length and difﬁculty of tasks and projects and an ability to break down process steps.
Remote / preferably based in Mumbai
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
- Make a big difference: Take, Own and implement.
This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge Management and Research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture
Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to [email protected]