We are Samhita.org
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, ﬁrst-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilising catalytic ﬁnance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
The Research and Grant Lead is responsible for the direction and development of programme monitoring at Samhita and delivering high standards of monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting on project and programme results.
● Contribute to the development and implementation of MEL strategy
● Responsible for day to day functioning of the MEL team
● Working closely with implementation teams to create concurrent monitoring processes, including designing and deploying survey templates to grant recipients, data analysis and visualization
● Coordinating with data agencies and implementation partners to create and maintain a data frame capable of scale
● Contributing to hypothesis creation, research design, sampling plans, designing tools, including generating rigorous random samples when necessary
● Data cleaning and analysis for on-going learning and program evaluation
● Providing regular updates to all stakeholders
● Authoring articles, reports and brieﬁngs to summarize key ﬁndings from time to time
● Responsible for formulating, implementing research projects and designing surveys
● Process Designing and Roll out – Ideate, design and roll out new process
● Prepare reports and updates for submission to top management.
Qualiﬁcations, Skills & Experience:
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is
looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected]