We are Samhita Samhita.org
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, first-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilising catalytic finance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, profit and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
Looking for a manager proficient in working with implementation partners (NGOs & social enterprises), experienced in need identification, program concept creation and delivering end to end execution of projects (preferably healthcare programs). They should have knowledge on monitoring, evaluation & reporting of the projects.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the Healthcare domain.
- Preparing customized proposals per the requirement of the corporates/grant giving agencies
- Communicating with corporate/grant giving agencies on the proposal to get their concurrence
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grant giving agencies
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the service lines of Samhita.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Support the interns and volunteers for field research, survey and developing information on Samhita Verticals.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience of having worked in the development and healthcare sector
- Experience in healthcare analytics and/or healthcare operations
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Demonstrated success of developing and evaluating program models and NGOs, and selecting and operationalizing programs.
- Experience in healthcare policy making/ conceptualizing & implementing healthcare programs will be preferred
- Experience of engaging with International clients and working in onsite-offshore environment
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
- Exposure to advanced analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of contributing in firm and knowledge building
- Candidate with medical and business degrees are encouraged to apply as well
Remote / preferably based in Mumbai
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
- Make a big difference: Take, Own and implement.
This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge Management and Research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture
Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected]