We are Samhita
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal.
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the center of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, first-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilizing catalytic finance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, profit and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
Work Location: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
● CA/Masters degree in Finance or related field of study with 7+ years of experience in financial management of which 3+ in the social sector.
● Good interpersonal, facilitating and influencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
● Able to conceptualize, work independently, resourceful, numeric and analytical with a ‘hands-on’ disposition. Has an open mind set that is attuned to the evolving business needs and dynamism of the organization.
● Excellent Interpersonal skills with good stakeholder management experience.
● Excellent team player.
● Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected]
If you want to stand out, answer: What excites you about joining Samhita?