Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of internal and external strategies for communications and outreach across digital and PR channels
- Brand building and impact communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Enhancing the presence of the organization on social media, in line with the company’s objectives
- End-to-end creation (Writing, Editing, Designing etc.) of internal or external collateral, blogs and publications Create engaging content specific to each platform and devise and execute online campaigns to boost engagement. Create and disseminate newsletters and e-mailers. Study trends and manage online queries and comments. Creating communication for leadership and outreach teams: presentations, speeches etc.
- Ensure that the organisation’s philosophy, mission and vision are conveyed and practised throughout the organization. Maintain and regularly update the brand websites
- Development and maintenance of media contacts and lists;
- Organize events to engage our various stakeholders Engage and strategise for partnerships and visibility
- Create new and leverage existing partnerships with network channels and publications to augment brand reach and awareness
- Create and source media and event engagement opportunities like market commentary, dissemination of research and knowledge reports, leadership visibility etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in knowledge dissemination, writing and campaign development
Working, coordinating and creating with a varied set of stakeholders from clients to partners to publications Experience in working with a wide range of formats
- Experience in development of creative concepts
- 3-5 years of work experience in Corporate Communications.
- Strong experience of working with senior leaders with the ability to generate and communicate unique value propositions.
- Existing relationships with publications and experience in managing press engagements
- Photography and videography project creation or management -Photoshop and video editing software skills
Work Location: Mumbai / Delhi
We believe that great companies are built by great teams. So we value and nurture our people, and recruit those who share our passion for impact and excellence.
We are young and dynamic, and believe in creating opportunity for individuals and ideas to grow. At Samhita, we invite initiative and innovation, and solve problems through collaborative action. You can make a difference in this mission-driven organisation, by using your skills to solve some of the toughest challenges facing modern India. We are looking forward to hearing your ideas.
How to apply:
Send us your resume with a one-page cover letter telling us what excites you about joining Samhita to [email protected]