We are Samhita
Business responsibility and brand purpose in a better normal
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To achieve this, we are guiding companies in evolving from compliance-driven CSR to strategic and catalytic CSR that incorporates scale, sustainability and a stakeholder focus into business strategies. We enable companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of social issues, first-hand experience and the networks to execute substantive impact initiatives and by utilising catalytic finance tools to promote a longer-term, outcome-oriented approach for initiatives.
This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, creating strategies that balance people, profit and planet, helping you elevate your business responsibility, and creating a better normal for the communities and environments that interact with your business.
We are looking for associate in the implementation team to implement and oversee CSR programs of corporates across various cause areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client management – Implement and oversee programs, maintain a relationship and handle communication with the corporates on an ongoing basis
- Partner management – Maintain a strong working relationship and communication with the implementation partners and monitor the work being undertaken on the ground
- Internal Coordination – Coordinate with all internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments made to donors as per timeline.
Client and Partner Engagement
- Create the necessary tools to identify and document the needs of the Partners/Clients.
- Identify appropriate matching programs/projects that fulfill the needs of the Client.
- Establish and manage a robust client / partner engagement framework with regular interactions, review of project, submission of progress report at agreed frequency, beneficiary impact reports.
- Coordinate with the finance/legal internal team to ensure the necessary initial and progressive documentations are executed within the agreed timeframe.
- Continuous liaison with the partner to keep track of the progress of the program and obtain all the necessary information for onward client communication.
- Coordinate on site visits for the client teams.
- Continuous effort towards deepening the relationship and engagement at internal level and also obtain external referrals from the client and donor.
- Ensure timely execution of all the points agreed with the client as per the terms of engagement.
- Build long lasting relationship with established clients and partners with a relationship management strategy of the highest order.
- Create a client and partner satisfaction tracking mechanism to enable to continuously improve and work towards exceeding their expectations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate in any stream with 1 – 2 years of experience in any field
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft tools like Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. Structured and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to bridge the gap between the non- profit and for-profit worlds. Project management skills – Managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn.
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
- Make a big difference: Take, Own and implement.
This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge Management and Research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture
Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected],