We are Samhita
Over the last 10 years, Samhita has worked with some of India’s largest companies, foundations, social organisations and multi/bilaterals to solve wicked socio-economic problems through the power of collaboration, innovation and evidence, to achieve a sustainable and equitable future for all.
Some of our corporate partners include Larsen & Tubro, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Shriram Transport Finance Co Ltd., Viacom 18, Nomura, Reckitt Benckiser India Pvt. Ltd., Credit Suisse and Crompton Greaves, to name a few. We have partnered with the Governments of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Telangana to establish multi stakeholder platforms that deliver better water and sanitation, health and nutrition, education and skills support to millions of Indians.
Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
Going ahead, while everyone talks about adapting to a new normal, we are dedicating our efforts to create a better normal with our partners.
The better normal re-imagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth. A strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individual to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about framing this narrative as us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Producing multimedia content in form of photos, videos and podcast
● Content creation and design for newsletter, social-media posts, website etc.
● Writing, for example, for CSR award applications and feature articles in magazines
● Proﬁciency in Canva, MS PowerPoint/Google Slides and other MS Ofﬁce apps
● Travelling to project sites in India to collect photos, videos and stories from the ground
● Working with different project teams and coordinating story collection
● Maintaining high quality of content while adhering to timelines
Qualiﬁcations, Skills & Experience:
● Graduate/PG in journalism/mass communications/English with relevant experience of working in the development sector for 3-4 years
● Photography and videography skills are crucial
● Experience in corporate/marketing/creative communications
● Tech savviness
● Proﬁciency in regional languages of India
● Willingness to self-learn and adapt as per needs
Anywhere in India
Mission driven Organisation with the most inspired people around!
At Samhita, we believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Samhita we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat. A 75 people strong team of 26-year-olds that is based out of seven cities in India. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people and a CEO who is looking to bring the best of class innovation into CSR – Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
How to apply:
Forward your Linkedin page or CV to [email protected]
If you want to stand out, answer:
● What excites you about joining Samhita?