Deadline: June 22, 2015
The United States Government represented by the United Stated Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from non-federal entities registered and working in developing countries for its Human Resource Health Program 2030.
The goal of the program is to improve the accessibility, availability, acceptability and quality of the workforce needed to improve health outcomes and advance universal health coverage.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, Indonesia, India, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Yemen, Uganda, Zambia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea, Mauritania, Niger, Togo, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Lesotho, South Africa Vietnam, Dominican Republic, Guatemala and Guyana
- Increase performance and productivity of health workforce.
- Increase the number, skill mix and competency of the health workforce.
- Strengthen HRH/HSS leadership and governance capacity
- Increase sustainability of investment in health workforce.
- The applying Organization must be US organization or non-US organization registered and working in developing countries.
- Applicants must propose a minimum cost share of 15% of the projected USAID amount.
For more information, please visit the link here and search for the opportunity number RFA-OAA-15-000021.