Deadline: May 10, 2017
The UN Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) multi-country Office (MCO) for India, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka is inviting civil society organisations to submit proposals for ‘A scoping study to inform the ‘Safe Cities and Safe Public Spaces for Women and Girls’ Flagship Programme Initiative (FPI) in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The proposal must contain 1) a technical proposal and a 2) Financial Proposal in excel. The technical proposal must include objectives, methods, expected results of each activity and time-lines for completing the project. The Financial proposal must detail the estimated cost of each proposed activity required to complete the project.
Duly stamped and signed technical and financial proposals are required to be submitted separately in hard copies or electronically to [email protected]
1) A narrative proposal consisting of
- Situational analysis: A summary on issues related to sexual harassment in public spaces and other forms of Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG), particularly in Rajasthan.
- Justification: Provide an analysis on the compelling reasons for a research of this nature on the nature, norms and prevalence of sexual harassment in public spaces and other forms of VAWG specially in Jaipur, Rajasthan; and reasons why your organization is best suited to carry out this research.
- Methodology: Description of Approach and Methodology for undertaking the study and operationalizing he project activities.
- Project strategies and proposed activities: Provide a description of key strategies to be used to achieve the expected results of the project
- Expected results: The expected outputs and outcomes of the project.
- Work plan: A description of expected outputs, key activities, and timeframe.
- Partnerships: Include a description of the partners needed to successfully implement the project and their roles, if any.
- Institutional profile: Provide a brief description of your organization, including registration details, personnel, and experience in the relevant field.