Deadline: No deadline
Anandana, the Coca-Cola India Foundation, supports national campaigns that build awareness on important issues contributing to the socio-economic development of the country. The primary objective of the foundation is to contribute to a strong and resolute India enabling the common man to better her/his life.
NGOs around India are invited to submit grant proposals on their water, environment, healthy living and social development projects to secure funds and implement the projects.
Anandana approves grants within six to eight weeks from the date of receipt of the proposal. The applicant will be signing a grant agreement and the grant is released. Interested applicants must follow the grant application format.
- Watershed Management, Protection and Development
- Purification of the riverine system
- Creation of Integrated Water Bodies
- Water resources education
- Creation of non-conventional energy assets
- Extension of forest cover
- Protection of biodiversity
- Waste management in ecologically fragile areas
- Spreading awareness of low carbon economy in community
- Promoting fitness and active lifestyles in society
- Addressing problem of hidden malnutrition
- Advocating indigenous system of healthcare
- Devoting attention to needs of physically/ mentally challenged
Inclusive Social Development
- Promotion of literacy programs in backward areas
- Protecting and preserving the national heritage
- National Campaign to promote social messages
To apply for the grant, please visit the website here.