Deadline: January 24, 2016
Startup Oasis is organizing tech4raj-2016 and inviting applications from all the NGOs and Social Enterprises in the below mentioned sectors –
Agriculture, Food & Dairy, Healthcare, Waste Management, Education, Affordable Housing, Handicrafts, Cleantech, Water & Sanitation, Livelihood.
tech4raj is a competition to encourage innovative prototypes/product innovation and ideas/startups by providing not only cash rewards and exposure but also hands-on supprt to commercialize and scale the idea/prototype.
- Prototype or idea has to be in the above mentioned sectors only.
- Prototype or idea has to have revenue model associated with it
- Entries from all over India are accepted but only those will be shortlisted which have operation or planned operations in Rajasthan
- 2 persons / team can’t send separate entry for same prototype. In such case only 1 entry will be considered
- 1 person/team can submit more than 1 application for different prototype
- Top 5 teams need to attend bootcamp and Udaipur Startup Fest on 5th and 6th February 2016. Accomodation and food facility will be provided by Startup Oasis.
For details on the application procedure, visit the link here.
Date: June 25, 2015
NASSCOM Foundation, through its program the NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum, has joined hands with the Vodafone Foundation for its ‘Mobile for Good’ (M4G) Awards, to recognize and support innovative mobile solutions that are addressing social development issues and helping transform lives in India.
The platform awards and provides seed grants to six best projects that are using mobiles for outreach and impact.
This one day conference on ‘Mobile for Good’, aims to create awareness about the relevance and impact of mobile technology in critical areas such as health, education, agriculture and environment, women empowerment and inclusive development and governance by engaging all stakeholders in the respective region.
To register for the event, please write to: [email protected]
RSVP: [email protected]
Request for Proposals from Social Organizations in Maharashtra working in areas of livelihood/vocational training
Deadline: October 24, 2014
Our client, a major logistics company operating worldwide, is looking to partner with a Social Organization (SO)/Microfinance Institution (MFI) working in the field of vocational training and employment. The partner will be expected to undertake the following activities in a village in the Raigad district of Maharashtra:
- Assess the training needs of the potential beneficiaries
- Conduct vocational training in the local language i.e. Marathi, if necessary
- Job guarantee is a must. The trainees must be provided employment in local/nearby industries or be made self-employed
- Monitor the employed beneficiaries
- The organization must be willing to run programs in Maharashtra
- The trainers must be fluent in Marathi
- The organization must focus on vocational training and employment of beneficiaries
- The organization must have valid registration document(s)*
- The organization’s physical address must be verifiable
*Valid registration documents include:
- Valid PAN card
- In case of Not for Profits – Valid 12A Certificate, 80G Certificate & Trust Deed
- In case of For Profits – Valid Registration Certificate & Memorandum of Association
- Latest audited financial statements (preferably for the last 3 years)
- Annual Report (if available)
- Cancelled cheque
If your organization fits the above criteria, please provide us with your organizational details in this form.