Building intelligence within the social sector in India is core to Samhita’s philosophy of empowering the sector with knowledge and strategic analysis. Samhita works with donor agencies and foundations that are seeking to invest in an in-depth study of a particular sector or industry that they are interested in. Such studies are extremely useful in getting a high-level perspective of trends and activities by different players in the sector.
- Setting a framework and structure of the report
- Formulating research methodology, finalizing questionnaires and identifying interviewees
- Conducting primary and secondary research; collating results and findings
- Writing a consolidated report of important data points, key findings and strategic analyses
- Presenting the report at important conferences and forums and following up with articles and conversations