Deadline: March 29, 2016
The PACF aims to alleviate the impact of HIV and AIDS on women and children’s health by supporting interventions that engage affected communities, developing their capacity to participate and lead. This call is focused on non-governmental and community-based organizations that can deliver change at a community level thanks to their links with or representation of the communities affected.
Your application should focus on ending pediatric HIV and target one or more of the following five topics areas aligned to the Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) WHO strategy.
- Community Interventions Addressing Loss to Follow-up in PMTCT
- Supporting Positive Mothers and their Affected Families
- Preventing Unintended Pregnancies
- Keeping Adolescent and Young Women HIV Negative
- Identifying Children Living with HIV and Ensuring Early Infant Diagnosis
The PACF supports approaches that demonstrate the PACF values. Applicants should demonstrate how their proposals meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Community Focused, Patient Focused and Family-Centred Approaches
- Generating Demand
- Addressing Stigma and Discrimination
- Demonstrating Impact (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Please visit the website here for details on the application procedure.