India is a great place to test and implement social models that have been successful internationally. The sheer diversity of the beneficiary population, the complex nature of the issues they are faced with and their willingness to address these issues make India an attractive location for research and implementation. Samhita partners with national and international organizations to put into effect such programs.
- Designing/adapting programs to work in the Indian context
- Identifying ideal partner NGOs for ground-level implementation through rigorous selection criteria and due diligence process
- Monitoring program implementation and reviewing project progress
- Assessing and reporting impact at periodic intervals
- Conducting surveys to collect feedback and best practices for scaling up
Click here to see example