SP Jain Institute of Management Research (SPJIMR) to create Impact+, a holistic training course for professionals from the development sector.
With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) becoming one of the most sought after funding channels, this course will help you build expertise & competencies in organization and program operations to take advantage of the CSR opportunity.
Each module of the course is curated to address the key pain points of NGOs in India and will cover essential themes under organization management, communications and operations.
- Unique format: 11 days of in-person training spread over 9 months, with e-learning support from SPJIMR
- Comprehensive design: Modules catering to each aspect of an organization and program lifecycles – fundraising to leadership to M&E
- Networking and fundraising opportunities: Access to daily grant opportunities, innovative formats like ‘Funders’ Pitch’, access to corporate networks and other publicity platforms
- Learn from the best: SPJIMR and Samhita have built capacity in various organizations over the years. SPJIMR is a leading academic institution while Samhita is a leading CSR consulting firm
Access innovative technologies: 1-year complementary use of Samhita’s GoodCSR Project Management System
The course will contain 3 modules spread across 9 months. Batch details are as below:
BATCH 1: To be announced.
Who should take the course?
The course is designed for founders, CXOs and key decision makers in social organizations and funding agencies
- CEO, CIO, COO, Trustees
- Strategic Decision Makers
- Program Designers
- Program Implementation Heads
- Senior & Middle level Program Officers
What makes this course unique?
Every module of the course is curated to address the key pain points of NGOs ad NPOs in India.
The course will be customized for every cohort prior to commencement, to address their specific needs and solve unique organizational problems.
What will you achieve with Impact+?
- Planning and Strategy: Plan and design all aspects of your Strategy, Design and Approach’
- Program Management Efficiency: Us technology and advanced processes to diligently manage all your program operations
- Corporate Engagement and Networking Opportunities: Engage corporate CSR teams with confidence, access a wide range of fundraising opportunities with Samhita GoodCSR
Download Brochure – Click here
Interested? Fill in this form –