The DBS Foundation has issues a call for applications for its various grant programs. The grant program assists social enterprises with monetary grants to make their projects sustainable and to assess the feasibility of the product to scale up their business in order to improve social impact on the society.
Types of Grants
- Pilot/prototype grants of up to SGD 50,000 – This is for social enterprises with new, innovative and scalable ideas that address relevant social problems. Social enterprises with a prototype ready for testing or a pilot-stage idea that needs funds to begin.
- Organisational grants of up to SGD 100,000 – This is for social enterprises that have been in operation for at least 2 years and need support to build up their organization e.g. acquiring fixed assets, building a team, product research and development, marketing, etc. Grants are expected to be directly used to grow the business, further social impact and/or ensure sustainability.
- Scale-up grants – This is for social enterprises that have been operating for over 3 years and seek grants and other forms of financing to scale up.
Eligible Countries – China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
DBS does not fund:
- Specific individual fellowships/stipends and personal expenses, charities or NGOs primarily dependent on donations.
- Religious organisations, election campaigns, general fund-raising drives or event sponsorship.
For more information, visit the DBS Foundation.