If you are committed and passionate about making a lasting impact in the sector and helping shape how donors and industry can engage with grassroots to bring about sustainable social change, Samhita is looking for you. Samhita offers you a challenging start-up environment to hone your skills and develop expertise in the sector.
The Samhita team is made of dynamic people who merge experience and creativity to realise Samhita’s vision. They make Samhita a place where knowledge sharing, skill-building, and fun are just as important as results.
We have always attracted a wide range of exceptional individuals passionate about changing India and the world at large. Samhita has proved itself to be an incredible training ground and a powerful launch pad for their careers.
Today Samhita’s alumni span the globe and are visionaries and thought leaders in their fields of work. They have gone on to attend some of the world’s top-ranked universities, including – Harvard, Yale, Berkley, MIT, Michigan Ross, Columbia, University of Washington, Wharton business school and many more. They are currently leading CSR teams, non-profits and social ventures across the world.
Samhita Social Ventures is currently scaling up in India, to include more expertise and strengthen our team. Here you will find updates on latest job openings and internship opportunities. We strongly recommend that you go through the job description in detail to understand the role, its requirements, and Samhita’s services before applying.
Current job openings
All job openings are currently located in India.
- Chief People Officer (Read Job Description)
- Associate Director – Strategic Initiatives (Delhi) (Read Job Description)
- Associate Director – Research (Delhi) (Read Job Description)
- Manager – Proposal Writing (Read Job Description)
- Assistant Manager, Research (Read Job Description)
- Associate – Finance (Read Job Description)
- Associate – Implementation (Read Job Description)
- Inside Sales Analyst (Read Job Description)